Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hate u!!

Is really so sad!!and so dissadpointed!!
let me scold it first!!
fuck off!!!
i know i scold like tht is really no maners.....but i cant control!!

what the fuck!!
i know u r elders i should respect u...but did u respect to me??
i know im just a children at ur mind...but i already sixteen years old!!
im a teenager already!!
please!!im ur daughter!!please think before u scold me!!

Do u think??do u use ur brain n think it??!!
i think u r not using ur brain!!
u r always din using ur brain n scolding ppl!!
so so so angry to u!!
start from now i dun wan talk to u anymore!!
i was so angry to u!!
u know u do like tht u scared me??
just now i was scared!!u suddenly shout like tht u scare me!!
why u cant talk propely to me??why must use scolding??
u always said me no manners but did u??did u hav any manners??
i dun think u r having any manners.....

i suddenly cried...i dun no why i will sunddenly cried...
because i scare??or i was so angry so i cried??
im really a stupid girl!why i cry??

i din wrong at all!!
if u r moody please dun give vent to me...!!!
do u know how to be a parents??
what the way u teach ur daugther??
scold ppl at loud as she can??
like u??socld ppl whn ppl r not wrong at all??

please talk to me properly!!!
Properly!!

No comments: