Sunday, June 12, 2011

OUTBAC Broga

I'M BACK!

Finally i came back from OUTBAC BROGA!

I try my best to go up the broga hill...^^

It was very tired and tired when we were walking up to the broga hill..

CONGRATULATION TO SOOK LENG!SHE TRY HER BEST AND SHE CAN GO UP TO THE HILL!!=) haha...

Outbac Broga it is a nice place for the person who are like outdoor games^^
FOR  ME......I LOVE IT!=D

Back to the main point....actually i am really really hardwork to prepare all the programme for this camp...
It someone to make tht, it was only she done it....actually both of us were also do alot of things...
exspecially me...i am really helpful to her, but why dont she say  thanks to me?? i doesn't know why i am angry to her, because i care this friend?or i really hate someone tht do this to me?i really really doesn't know why....i cried before but it nothing, dear told me don't cry and don't angry but sometime i cant control it!
I will feel alone and scare but i just keep quit until my dear are founded...i told him everything...
start from now i would like to not to be helpful to everyone and anymore except to someone tht i trust...
this my another feeling after joined this camp...sad feeling

Back to the happy feeling
I will forgive the unhappy....=)
thanks to god gave me a chance to join this camp...^^
God is really bless me...

Come Come...let's us see photo!=D
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2114152741836.216811.1486202253

If you are my FACEBOOK's friends thn sure u can see...=)

No comments: